Wednesday, October 20, 2010

BUTTERFLIES ARE PRETTY THINGS
 I just thought I'd explain why I chose butterfly instead of bumble bee or babboon to name my blog.
when I was a child, my nickname was- Pucky- which means butterfly in my mothertongue.
Butterflies was chosen because I thought of sharing this blog with my siblings but I guess I'll just wait for a while before I announce it to them.

After the blog was created yesterday, I didn't know what to post! I had almost given up blogging!!Today at dawn, while tossing and turning in bed, I knew I had to write about butterflies.

The bible says in 2 Cor: 5:17- " Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. I hope whoever reads my blog can draw the similarity between the transformation of a caterpillar to a butterfly and of a lost person after he accepts Christ.

Butterflies are pretty things but before that they are pretty ugly as caterpillars. This space is about my journey to be a pretty butterfly.

6 comments:

  1. :)
    I remember mummy writing our names with those fancy 'B' s that looked like butterflies.. I just thought mummy was so creative.. But glad it brought so much meaning to our lives... :) keep writing sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u for the comment. My first yipee!!
    Keep reading sis.........

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow its a great blog for amateur cooks like me.I used to just mix my combination of masalas.Good that you have posted these receipes here.Great Work..

    ReplyDelete
  4. In nature a repulsive caterpillar turns into a lovely butterfly. But with humans it is the other way around: a lovely butterfly turns into a repulsive caterpillar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    So besides being top seed no 15 in chess, you are also a philosopher.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chechi...love you so much for that baked upma thing.... couldn't come up with a better idea

    ReplyDelete